Hello world! So I hear that my mom and dad introduced me to you already. I’ve gotten used to my new haircut. At first I felt a little ridiculous, but it’s been especially nice in this heat.
I’m REALLY looking forward to baby Robison coming along. He/she can’t get here soon enough. I mean, I need more people around here to give me the constant attention I expect. I am sure it is going to play with me way more than those annoyingly lazy cats. Besides, I’ve heard rumors that I’m going to get fed really well if I stick by its side during meals. It’s going to be my BFF!!!
This weekend I spent my time watching my daddy play outside without me. He really should be more courteous, I mean … all time spent outside should be spent playing with me. Regardless, it was nice of my dad to get his retaining wall done so mom can plant more things for me to chew and dig up. Outside of playing catch, that really is my favorite pastime. Well, I’m off to eat some plants!
-Vixey
I’m REALLY looking forward to baby Robison coming along. He/she can’t get here soon enough. I mean, I need more people around here to give me the constant attention I expect. I am sure it is going to play with me way more than those annoyingly lazy cats. Besides, I’ve heard rumors that I’m going to get fed really well if I stick by its side during meals. It’s going to be my BFF!!!
This weekend I spent my time watching my daddy play outside without me. He really should be more courteous, I mean … all time spent outside should be spent playing with me. Regardless, it was nice of my dad to get his retaining wall done so mom can plant more things for me to chew and dig up. Outside of playing catch, that really is my favorite pastime. Well, I’m off to eat some plants!
-Vixey

1 comment:
Just wanted to be the first to leave a comment. Vixey looks very "cool" with her summer do. Love the picture of the shed and retaining wall. I'm still not sure how you dug in that hard dirt to do any of that.
MOM/Sandy
Post a Comment