Monday, November 10, 2008

Party girl

Hello everyone! I thought I would give you a peek at my typical day. I sleep as my mom gets ready for work … after all, the nights are busy for me. Thank goodness she doesn’t eat a big breakfast because there really isn’t much room in here. While she types away at work, I start my day with a little calisthenics. When she eats lunch, I push her stomach out really far to make more room in this cramped little space. Then I sleep for a bit because all of that food makes me tired. In the evening I like to move around a little for my daddy to see my mom’s stomach wiggle. Sometimes my parents and I play games by pushing back and forth. Then as nighttime approaches, I party it up (hey, I get it naturally from my dad) … just to give my mom a little sample of what to expect in 11 more weeks.
- Cashew

1 comment:

JAR said...

Hi, Buddy!

Just stopping by to share some more advice with you. Stay inside mommy's nice, warm belly as long as you can - it's a very fun place where you can roll around and have fun without getting hurt :)
Right now it's way too cold to come outside anyway - I've gotta wear a heavy coat, a big silly hat and these things called mittens which go over my fingers so I cannot suck on them!

I cannot wait to see you in just a few more weeks. Mommy says that we'll play once it gets warm outside and all of the germs go away. Until then, tell your daddy to please post another picture of you and mommy so that I can see how big you are getting. I hope that you catch up to me soon :)

Love,
Gwynnie