Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week in review

Hi, it's me, Caitlyn!

I hope you are enjoying some of the gazillion photos my mommy is always taking of me. (So annoying.) Just thought I'd share some of the highlights of my week with you....

Here I am last Sunday. My parents bundled me up and took me and my puppy for a walk around the neighborhood. They think it looks like I was smiling under there, but the joke's on them because I'll never tell.
I also started playing on the play yard that my grandma and pop gave me for Christmas. Daddy says it looks like I'm dancing on my back when I really get my limbs swinging. This morning I even turned from my back onto my side when Mommy wasn't looking. Surprise!

The best part of the week by far was visiting Daddy over his lunchbreak yesterday. His coworkers made a huge fuss over me, which was fine. Most of all, I just enjoyed seeing him during the day....
Until next time, lots of love,
Caitlyn

1 comment:

Musselman said...

I love visiting my Daddy at lunch too... he gets so excited to show me off. Everyone sure loves us kids... I wonder if they'll show us off when we're 13 years old??