Favorite food: rice puddingLeast favorite food: all vegetables (Which I can spot a mile away, even when they're covered in sauce, cheese or butter. Mommy thinks it's ironic since vegetables made her gag when I was in her belly.)
Best friend: Kristen from daycare (She hugs me when I get to school. But we had our first fight last week when she wouldn't stop following me around and saying "hi.")
Second best friend: Vixey (I throw ball for her and feed her my vegetables.)
First words: doggie (which may apply to all four-legged animals), bye-bye, Dada
Preferred modes of transportation: running; sitting in my newly forward-facing carseat
Favorite toys: Dophins Bear, a Miami Dolphins beanie baby; Rockin' Robbie, a plush Christmas tree that sings "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree"
Big news: Two days last week I went to circle time with the big kids (young toddlers) at daycare. Then I went for a stroller ride along with their morning walk.
Specs: I'm 20 1/2 pounds (50th percentile) and 29 3/4" (75th percentile).

1 comment:
That is too cute! Norah weighs only 20 lbs. 14 oz and is the same length! Too funny. Hope you all are well.
Post a Comment